WILDEN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CRICKET LEAGUE JULY 2017
APOLOGIES TONY, JULIAN, CHRIS, AZIZ
PRESENT GEOFF, HOWARD, MARK, NIC
- JARI V STAGBOROUGH WAS DISCUSSED WITH THE FOLLOWING OUTCOME:-
All cup games are to begiven a fixed reserve date should for any reason the original date be compromised
The league is to hold a data base of each team’s players allowing any concerns to be quickly addressed
The committee reserves the right to refer any misdemeanour to the WCB for further action
- A question arose with regard to certain briefings where to committee had been made aware that certain teams were contemplating an alternative league for the 2018 season. The secretary was asked to draft a letter for approval seeking the validity of such briefings.
- The secretary was reminded of the need for Man of the Match tokens valued at £15
- Pink balls were again on the agenda. Due to the financial implications, it was decided to obtain more than one quote and source. Action will follow on receipt of this data.
- Umpires for the cup finals were agreed
- The weather affected Junior Cup will now be held at Chester Road on Monday 17th July.
- Replacement trophies it was agreed to obtain quotes for the replacement of all trophies which may be purchased as and when financially sound to do so.
- The treasurer is to forward his letter to the new sponsor
- All representatives and umpires are to be briefed re rules to remove the uncertainty which currently circulates. This clarity will hopefully assist the flow of the game.
- West Hagley v Bewdley as Chester Road is unavailable on 26th July it has been agreed that the toss of a coin will decide whether the match is played at Chaddesley or Bewdley. The away team being awarded the decision related to the toss on the day of the match i.e. batting first or second,
- Bonus points and alteration to the winning points are to be put to the general meeting in September
- Affiliation fees have been paid.